The Firm

 The Law Firm “Studio Legale Tortorella” officially begins in 1946, when the lawyer Mr. Renato Tortorella (1) enrolled at the Bar Council of Pisa, and shortly after, it begins to do business  with his brother, Mr. Tortorella Marcello (till 2004) and his son, Mr. Fabrizio Tortorella (since 1979).

 

In 2001, the firm is transferred to its present headquarters of Lungarno Galileo Galilei 2 - Palace “Chiesa”.

In over sixty years of activity the law firm Tortorella has treated thousands of cases in each branch of civil law (contracts, separation, divorce, inheritance, debt collection) of the Labour Law (contracts, d

ismissals and resignations, problems of public use) of Commercial Law (contracts, mergers, agreed and arbitration) and Administrative Law (issues relating to housing and urban development, public procurement, public competitions).

 

(1) The lawyer Renato Tortorella was awarded the “Cavaliere di Gran Croce”, the highest honor of Merit of the Italian Republic for social, philanthropic and humanitarian activities.