The activity of the Tortorella Law Firm began January 31, 1946, the year in which the lawyer Renato Tortorella (awarded the “Cavalierato di Gran Croce al merito”by the Italian Republic, for the activities carried out for social, philanthropic and humanitarian purposes) enrolled in the Council of the Order of Lawyers of Pisa.
The Law Firm was opened in 1948 in Piazza del Pozzetto 3 and shortly thereafter, his brother – Avv. Marcello Tortorella (1948-2004) and his son – Avv. Fabrizio Tortorella (from 1979), graduated in Law at the University of Pisa with full marks and honors, began to do their legal activity.
In 2001 the Law Firm was transferred to the current headquarters of Lungarno Galileo Galilei 2 (Palazzo Chiesa) and in the following years it continued to grow, hosting many legal practitioners, some of whom still continue to carry out their activity within the studio.
Lawyers Lorenzo Carboni and Emanuele Bevilacqua collaborate today with the lawyer Fabrizio Tortorella.
Call us for advice